commons-dev mailing list archives

From Maitreya <>
Subject [fileupload] to integrate with the web application
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 03:16:30 GMT

hello friends,
this is my first post to this list. my query relates to the FileUpload
I could not figure out how to customise the fileupload utility to send the
uploaded file to database.could anyone please give me a complete working
example of how to upload a '.doc' file to database
using the fileupload 1.2. I am using Cloudscape 10 database and JSP as
server side.

thanks in advance

Sent from the Commons - Dev mailing list archive at