commons-dev mailing list archives

From simon <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-logging 1.1.1
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:44:17 GMT
Same for me - other than the LICENSE/NOTICE, +1 for release.

The jrockit thing is not release-critical I think. It probably is a real
bug. However it only would affect users who use jrockit with a security
manager. JRockit has almost no presence as a browser plugin AFAIK, and
usually server code doesn't use a security manager. We can therefore
address this later if anyone actually cares - or wait until BEA staff
provide a fix for it, as it is quite likely a problem with jrockit
rather than commons-logging.

BTW, the "release notes" link you provide is some maven-generated thing?
There is a RELEASE-NOTES.txt file in the root dir (which is also in the
tgz file) which is much more useful.

Regards,

Simon