commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doing Commons releases using Maven 2
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:31:30 GMT

> > I'd like to prepare the release of commons-logging 1.1.1. The release
> > will be done entirely with Maven 2. Since this is fairly new for
> > Commons, I'd like to hear you opinions on how this should be done.

commons-fileupload and commons-io have been released using Maven 2.

My procedure was to use a subdirectory of /home/jochen/public_html as
deployment directory. Later on, I copied the artifacts to the actual
deployment directory using deploy:file.

Jochen

--
Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

    -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)