commons-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Variable Interpolation not working for me.
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:38:10 GMT
I am currently trying to test out the variable Interpolation  and cannot
get it to work properly. I am not sure if it is bug or just misuse on my
part as I am new to the commons package. Any help would be much

I load up my configuation files this way and all else seems to work.

			config = new
			FileChangedReloadingStrategy strat = new

My property exists in my main propery file that I use to load other
property files.

include =
include =
include =
include =
include =
include =

My system properties are set using the vm parameter.  -Dapp_env=dev

They are available when I use system.getProperty to access them. I am
using 1.4 version of the commons jar.

When I get the property it returns the string with the brackets etc like
it cannot find the system property.

Thanks ahead of time for any help you may provide.