commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ben Speakmon" <bspeak...@apache.org>
Subject [email] 1.1 release time?
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:02:36 GMT
All,

After a lot of work and even more missed time, I think email has progressed
to the point where work on a release may begin. All recently reported bugs,
aside from one enhancement that would require nontrivial rewriting, are
closed, and I think it's time to get the work done since 1.0 into users'
hands.

I hereby volunteer to get the release moving if no one objects -- hopefully
to start next Monday or Tuesday and have an RC1 for votes by the end of next
week.

You can also find my feeble attempt at a release plan on the wiki page for
email.

Thoughts?