commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: [ALL] Maven 2 Build and xdocs directory...
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:32:43 GMT
On 9/28/07, James Carman <> wrote:
> All,
> How does the maven 2 build pick up the files in the xdocs directory?

I believe its maven2 magic - to make moving from maven1 as painless as possible.

> I'm moving stuff around in commons proxy and I thought that the maven
> 2 build would not pick up my site stuff from the xdocs directory, but
> it does.  I'd rather the xdocs stuff be placed in the src/site
> directory instead (to follow the maven standard a bit better).  Will
> that work?

Yes - the only reason for sticking with xdocs would be to keep a
maven1 build working. Better IMO to go with the default maven2 layout
if you're going to use that as the primary build mechanism.

> James

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message