commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Email 1.1 (RC2)
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:05:16 GMT
Everything looks good, except for one thing, which I think needs to be
fixed: the jar with the javadocs does not contain NOTICE.txt and
LICENSE.txt. (The jar with the sources contains these files, but they
are stored in the top level rather than in META-INF; don't know whether
this is problematic.)

Oliver