commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileUploadBase.setFileSizeMax & MultipartStream.ItemInputStream.makeAvailable()
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:02:48 GMT
On 8/30/07, Eric Hermanson <eric@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> exception.  However, the exception isn't getting *processed* until
> AFTER all of the data is read.  This is because of what appears to be
> a bug in MultipartStream.ItemInputStream.close().

Ah, I undestand now. It's not a bug, it's a ... most possibly the
exception is catched by the handler that intends to ensure proper
release of resources.

File a bug in Jira, please.

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf