commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons as a sponsor for Sanselan?
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:42:12 GMT
On 8/19/07, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> So probably it is OK to say that we would welcome sanselan as a sub
> project but not to say that sun or rain sanselan will become a commons
> subproject after graduation.

We need not say that. It goes without saying, because this is the
Incubator standard.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf