commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 4
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 07:40:58 GMT
On 8/8/07, Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schaible@elsag-solutions.com> wrote:

> What means "flooded" here?

That depends on the project. There are projects, where it makes
several lines, so that's fine for the project. There are other
projects, where the *.txt files are several hundred lines. Which is
most possibly, why it wasn't choosen as the default by the Maven guys
and I agree with that.

Apart from that, I not vetoing, but expressing my opinion. Get a
majority of the list on your side and you're done. No need to argue
with me.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf