commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reducing the noise
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:36:13 GMT
On 8/7/07, simon <skitching@apache.org> wrote:

> However if you're proposing a separate commit list for every project I'd
> be against that for a number of reasons. Why can't you just add a filter
> if you only want certain topics?

If I am the only one with the desire to reduce the noise, then the
proper solution is that I add some filter. If there are more of us,
that share my feeling, then we should discuss suggestions like mine.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf