commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Reducing the noise
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:26:48 GMT
Hi,

now that we are a TLP, wouldn't it be good to reduce the noise on the
developers mailing list? I'd be really glad, if we could achieve that.

I understand, that a common developers mailing list supports the
community, and that's of course good, but we could at least split off
mailing lists for the automatic mails. For example, having
fileupload-auto@commons.apache.org, lang-auto@commons.apache.org, and
so on, I'd subscribe to the former, but not to the latter.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf