commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 4
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:10:20 GMT
On 8/7/07, Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schaible@elsag-solutions.com> wrote:

> One wish: Can we add the following lines to the surefire-plugin's section in the pluginManagement:
>
> <configuration>
>         <useFile>false</useFile>
> </configuration>
>
> This will configure the plugin not to write the *.txt files into target/surefire-report,
but to print them on the console. This is a big help for nightly and Gump builds, since you
can see immediately which test went wrong with what problem.

-1 (to the wish, not to the vote)

The nightly and Gump builds can overwrite the configuration. And the
majority of developers will surely don't wish to be flooded with such
messages.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf