commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <>
Subject Re: RfC: commons-fileupload 2, based on mime4j
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:57:32 GMT
On 8/6/07, Oleg Kalnichevski <> wrote:

> We are most likely to spin off the support for multipart coded POSTs
> into a separate module (artifact) as of release 4.0, so dependency on
> Mime4J will remain optional. I do not think Axis2 presently makes any
> use of multipart coded POSTs anyways, so Axis2 will not be affected at
> all.

A question: How's posting (creating requests) related to mime4j
(parsing requests)?

"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message