commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <>
Subject RE: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-id (in module commons-sandbox) failed
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:29:27 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Stefan Bodewig wrote on Monday, August 27, 2007 9:13 AM:

> Has any of them been added lately?  It's not as if commons-id had
> been failing for months.

No, nothing has been hcanged for quite some time and it worked until gump was moved. And Dennis
is right, these are missing deps of the M1 plugins.

> Then again Gump is now working on a fresh machine, maybe we are simply
> missing one of those jars that have been present in the old local
> repository.

Seems so.

> We know that we need to run Maven in online mode at least once after a
> fresh install so it can download its internal dependenices.  Given
> that any other Maven1 project seems to work (well at least they break
> in different ways), it probably is one of those plugins - and nobody
> else seems to be using it as well.
> I'll manually run Maven in online mode once, this should silence the
> nag mails.

Definitely, but wasn't there an attempt to wipe the local repo everytime?

- Jörg

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message