commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 4
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 06:10:55 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Dennis Lundberg wrote on :

> Hi,
>
> Following the TLP process I think that we are now ready to release
> version 4 of the commons-parent project. Apart from the TLP
> changes, we
> have also had some more plugin versions specified. A full diff of the
> pom.xml can be found at this address:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/tru
> nk/pom.xml?r1=562989&r2=543800&diff_format=h
>
> The site.xml has also had a TLP makeover. Diff is here:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/tru
> nk/src/site/site.xml?r1=560660&r2=504710&diff_format=h
>
> Yes, the version number in the pom will be updated
> automatically during
> the release process.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours.

One wish: Can we add the following lines to the surefire-plugin's section in the pluginManagement:

<configuration>
	<useFile>false</useFile>
</configuration>

This will configure the plugin not to write the *.txt files into target/surefire-report, but
to print them on the console. This is a big help for nightly and Gump builds, since you can
see immediately which test went wrong with what problem.

- Jörg