commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] CI status
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:18:26 GMT
There is usually a web interface, but we discovered late that it
wasn't being displayed in the Continuum 1.1-beta-2 release. There
should be another release in the next couple of weeks that addresses
it directly.

In the mean time, you can browse to the working directory to see the
surefire reports.

I apologise that we are seeing intermittent out of memorry errors on
the server too that are slowing it down. I'll be investigating this
with the continuum team next week.

Cheers,
Brett

On 24/08/07, Oliver Heger <oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > Everything seems to build (that's in CI), except:
> >
> > * Configuration - failing tests (55!) in CI, I get 1 failure out of CI.
>
> Is there a way of having a look at the surefire reports? I would like to
> dig into this.
>
> The major part of the failing tests might be due to a missing dependency
> to javax mail, which I added only recently to the m2 build.
>
> Oliver

Brett Porter