commons-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject [DRAFT] Apache Commons Board Report, August 2007
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:05:05 GMT
I was off for vacation and was (unexpectedly) completely offline for
the whole time ...so we got to get this sent to the board quickly -
sorry.

Please add your comments - I'll write it up nicely once we have all
input gathered.
--
Apache Commons Board Report, August 2007

Summary
=======

   o Move to TLP has been performed
   o Agreed on committer voting rules (-> it was an agreement - was it?)
   o Discussed non-java components (-> pragmatic approach: we deal
with the situation if it arises)

Releases
========

   None

Infrastructure
     - A simple logo has been put in place to fill the jakarta void
     - Few component sites still need to be re-generated

Community
=========
   o Agreed on committer voting rules (?)
     1. ask on private
     2. propose on private
     3. vote on private
     4. ask the prospect if he wants to join on dev list
     (-> at cocoon we do 2.-3. on the dev list which works out fine -
my 2 cents)
   o No new committers
   o No new PMC members

cheers