commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BeanUtils 1.8.0 Beta (RC1)
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 21:56:35 GMT
On 8/1/07, Dion Gillard <dion@trongus.com> wrote:
> +1.
>
> Lets get a release out and have a plan for the next release too.

Sounds good, do you have any suggestions? IMO it was important that
this release was compatibile for all the bugs fixed. A BeanUtils 2.0
with deprecations and copied Collections classes removed would be a
starting point (although since Digester depends on those copied
Collection classes - probably need to sort that first).

Niall