commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BeanUtils 1.8.0 Beta (RC1)
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:39:30 GMT
> All the usual tests pass (sigs, keys, maven/mvn/ant builds from src
> zip, archive equiv). The Ant build does say the following again and
> again:
>
>      [copy] Warning: org/apache/commons/beanutils/expression modified
> in the future.
>
> No biggy if no one else can reproduce that.

I just re-ran the ant build and didn't see that at all - googling I found this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ant-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg09479.html

so is this because I'm in a time zone ahead of you? If thats the case
it should stop happening in a few hours.

> Only query would be whether we want to get BEANUTILS-91 in there
> before releasing a beta?

Its a minor issue IMO (i.e. mainly javadoc) and we shoulc move it to
the the next version

Niall