commons-dev mailing list archives

From John <jhuns...@txttools.co.uk>
Subject Re: Class I would like to commit to commons Collections
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:35:45 GMT
Hi Stephen,

I've never thought of using a Transformer, it seems like a better way of
doing it without the need to add new bloat to the collections package.

I've put my class and test on to JIRA COLLECTIONS-263 if you want to
take a look. I'm not sure if it will sort faster than the transformer
method you have shown, there is a load test method in my test on JIRA.

regards,

John.