commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <>
Subject Re: [VFS] Writing to Jar, Zip, Tar..
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:19:41 GMT
Hi Filip

I am in the process of getting TrueZip uploaded to Maven2
( and also finishing up as per the comments.

However when I try to create a Zip archive on an FTP site, there is
still a problem where the TzFileObject class keeps a TrueZip File
instance - which is not exactly whats really being used. Can you suggest
how I can overcome this? I have attached a patch of my changes for your