commons-dev mailing list archives

From Will Pugh <willp...@sourcelabs.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Writing to Jar, Zip, Tar..
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:47:46 GMT
I wrote some zip writing code for compress that can modify the actual
zip files.  I submitted it and then fell off the face of the earth.  In
July, I came back an fixed up some of the concerns, but I think the
pause ended up losing some of the interest in this.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX-183

    --Will