commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <>
Subject [math] removing numerous warning
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:57:46 GMT
I currently use Eclipse and Findbugs for Java development, with strict
settings to identify as many errors as I can. Both trigger numerous
warnings on the current math code, mainly in the test classes.

I would like to remove all the warnings I can, even if it is sometimes
not really important. I prefer to have a very straightforward code with
very few warnings as I think it helps discovering real errors. An
example is the setup/setUp error I fixed last week, it was a simple
warning lost in the middle of tho hundreds other warnings, I saw it only
by chance.

Does anybody mind if I remove these warning, even the harmless ones ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message