commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [nightly build] math failed.
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:24:23 GMT
Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Failed build logs:
> http://vmbuild.apache.org/~commons/nightly/logs//20070806/math.log

I tried to fix this twice and failed. It seemed to me to be related with
an improper character encoding as the error message is:

java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 2 of 4-byte UTF-8 sequence.

while parsing file project.xml.

The only special character I saw was the "ö" in Jörg's name. I first
change it to UTF-8 in order to match the XML headet in the file, and
later replaced it by the numerical entity. Both failed.

As I don't know yet how the nightly builds are done, I cannot dig into
this further. Does someone understand this issue ?

Luc