commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] TLP Move - release Commons Skin and Parent pom
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:12:26 GMT
Niall Pemberton wrote:
> Another TODO is release new versions of commons-skin and commons-parent pom
>
> Niall

Status Report

commons-skin

The only thing that has changes is the scm information in the pom, so I
don't see a reason for a new release of this now.

commons-parent

Version 4-SNAPSHOT has been deployed to the snapshot repository, so if
you want to try it out go right ahead.

commons-sandbox-parent

Version 2-SNAPSHOT has been deployed to the snapshot repository, so if
you want to try it out go right ahead. I'm going to go through the
sandbox components tomorrow and try to update their sites using this
SNAPSHOT version.

--
Dennis Lundberg