commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <>
Subject Fwd: [CLI] Getting moving with 2.0
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:44:42 GMT
(DNS issues, trying again)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henri Yandell <>
Date: Aug 15, 2007 6:56 AM
Subject: [CLI] Getting moving with 2.0
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <>, Andrew
Shirley <>

Two different angles I guess.

Firstly we've got 17 issues open, and secondly we have opinions on
directions to take the library. It's easiest to get started on the
issues I think, so here are the ones that look like our obvious

Andrew Shirley reported this and supplied a patch. Need someone to
look at this and then we can apply it (Andrew, are you still around?).

This has a patch from Brian Hanson. Looks like Rob thought there were
decisions to make, so this is a good one to get started on thinking of
the big picture with. Anyone have any views on this one?

A note from me that we need a test for CLI-51 in CLI 2.0. Brian added
a unit test to CLI1 to fix CLI-51, any thoughts on doing the same for
CLI 2.0 Brian?

Spanish bundle for CLI. I suspect this would be quite educational to
dig into - we need to make sure that we also clean up the .properties
as in my experience they tend to accumulate unused properties.

Can someone confirm that this is not an issue in CLI2?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message