commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [CLI] Getting moving with 2.0
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:44:42 GMT
(DNS issues, trying again)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 15, 2007 6:56 AM
Subject: [CLI] Getting moving with 2.0
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>, Andrew
Shirley <aks@decisionsoft.co.uk>

Two different angles I guess.

Firstly we've got 17 issues open, and secondly we have opinions on
directions to take the library. It's easiest to get started on the
issues I think, so here are the ones that look like our obvious
targets:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLI-61

Andrew Shirley reported this and supplied a patch. Need someone to
look at this and then we can apply it (Andrew, are you still around?).

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLI-6

This has a patch from Brian Hanson. Looks like Rob thought there were
decisions to make, so this is a good one to get started on thinking of
the big picture with. Anyone have any views on this one?

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLI-122

A note from me that we need a test for CLI-51 in CLI 2.0. Brian added
a unit test to CLI1 to fix CLI-51, any thoughts on doing the same for
CLI 2.0 Brian?

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLI-118

Spanish bundle for CLI. I suspect this would be quite educational to
dig into - we need to make sure that we also clean up the .properties
as in my experience they tend to accumulate unused properties.

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLI-99

Can someone confirm that this is not an issue in CLI2?

Hen