commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "Email" by BenSpeakmon
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:19:13 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BenSpeakmon:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Email

The comment on the change is:
- update dates

  ----

- = Recently resolved issues (last updated Jun 12 2007) =
+ = Recently resolved issues (last updated Aug 20 2007) =

  == New features ==

@@ -55, +55 @@

  I think that this has to fall into that class of problems that would be better served with
JavaMail, so I'd recommend this be wontfixed.''

- = Open issues (last updated Jun 12 2007) =
+ = Open issues (last updated Aug 20 2007) =

  These are the currently open issues organized according to category.