commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "ReleaseShoppingList" by DennisLundberg
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 20:31:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DennisLundberg:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/ReleaseShoppingList

The comment on the change is:
TLP changes

  = Release Shopping List =

- ATM we've got a problem with releases. They take too long to cut and check since there's
lots and lots of little things that good Jakarta Commons releases should have that maven 1
doesn't do by default. This is the shopping list. Please help to fill it up.
+ ATM we've got a problem with releases. They take too long to cut and check since there's
lots and lots of little things that good Commons releases should have that Maven 1 doesn't
do by default. This is the shopping list. Please help to fill it up.

  ----