commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gene Wu <gene...@hotmail.com>
Subject [configuration]Error result from Test due to build isse.
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:45:22 GMT

Hi,

I got some failed results from test class
"org.apache.commons.configuration.TestDataConfiguration".
The error is "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
javax.mail.internet.InternetAddress".

I run build.xml and pom.xml. The error messages are the same. There is no
javamail dependency in neither pom nor build.

After I put the following dependency in pom file. Those errors disappeared.

   <dependency>
      <groupId>javax.mail</groupId>
      <artifactId>mail</artifactId>
      <version>1.4</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>

Could someone check with that? Here is my env info:

Maven version: 2.0.7
Java version: 1.5.0_04
OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86"

Thanks,
Gene.