commons-dev mailing list archives

From simon <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: Where do I get the latest build of commons e-mail?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:32:04 GMT
On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 20:04 +0100, Charl Gerber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to download the latest build of commons-email,
> but the download directories of the nightly builds are
> empty. Where can I get the latest build?

We're in the middle of moving everything from jakarta.apache.org/commons
to commons.apache.org. A few things have broken in the process,
including nightly builds. Sorry about that.

I suggest you check out the code and build it yourself. You'll need
maven 2.x then just run "mvn install" or "mvn jar:jar".

Regards,

Simon