commons-dev mailing list archives

From simon <>
Subject Re: Where is 1.1.1 release?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:23:11 GMT
On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 09:33 +0200, Oleksandr Alesinskyy wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm niot sure if this a proper contact point, but I have not found better
> one, sorry.
> On 1.1.1 Release - Jan 2007 is mentioned,
> but it is absent from download page
> ( as far as I can
> see from version info in the manifest files inside archives and from jar
> dates inside distribution zips
> As well LOGGING_1_1_1xx tags are absent from repository.
> Does this 1.1.1 release really exist, and, if so, how it can be accessed?
> Yours sincerely,
> Oleksandr Alesinskyy

Oops .. sorry Oleksandr. The latest release is 1.1.0.

All the commons websites were recently regenerated (as part of the move
to our new web address) and this was done from the TRUNK code. The docs
have been updated in svn ready for our upcoming release that hasn't yet

We do *hope* to have a 1.1.1 release out in the next few weeks, though
progress isn't very rapid at the moment...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message