commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Progressing towards a 1.8.0 release
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:43:38 GMT
On 7/19/07, Stephen Colebourne <scolebourne@btopenworld.com> wrote:

> But surely, the problem is that maven will pull in collections.jar when
> it pulls in beanutils.jar, which is unnecessary. Its big, unnecessary
> dependencies like this that give commons a bad name.

Do you know, that you can exclude transitive dependencies when you
specify a direct dependency?

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf