commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] No VOTE needed to elect ASF committers to commons WAS: Re: request karma to commons validator/i18n
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 00:18:50 GMT

> One thing that we shoud remain clear on is that there are *no*
> subprojects in commons.

Call it components, if you like. That doesn't change the fact, that
each of them has its own, small, community, which we cannot ignore.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf