commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IO] Zip binary download broken for 1.3.2
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:34:29 GMT
On 7/4/07, Bob Arnott <boba@aungate.com> wrote:

> Mainly due to the file being called commons-io-1.3.2-bin.zip where as the
> link thinks it's called commons-io-1.3.2.zip

Thanks, I fixed it in SVN and on /www/jakarta.apache.org. Will take
some hours before the changes are synced to the WWW server, though.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf