commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] 4th attempt: Release commons-io 1.3.2
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 18:47:17 GMT
On 7/3/07, Gary Gregory <> wrote:
> It seems odd that the site ( is live but not [announce]'d
and the links point to 1.3.1 downloads but are labeled 1.3.2.

To the best of my knowledge, it is common to wait 24 hours before
announcing, so that the mirrors can catch up.

"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message