commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Commons Board Report, July 2007
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:29:45 GMT
I think your email client may be messing with the formatting. See
paste below (I don't know if it appears that way to others as well).
I'm getting lines broken and misaligned -- as a result links
fragmented as well -- its harder to read than it should be :-)

-Rahul

<paste>

Community
=========
  o We agreed to only migrate commit rights of committers that did a
commit
    in the past 2 years. Of course any previous committer just has
to ask to
    get his rights back at any time. See the jira issue for the
initial list
    of committers

</paste>