commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Oliver Zeigermann" <oli...@zeigermann.de>
Subject Re: [transaction 2.0] stripping to its very core
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:15:58 GMT
Sounds like a good idea. Could you set up such a project structure?

The main problem with xa is that we can not suspend/resume with given
the current implementation that relies on ReentrantReadWriteLock.
Reason is that you can not transfer locks from one thread to another.
I will investigate if this can be changed easily.

For the time being I will add a new flavor of tx maps as I am no
longer sure that there really is no use case for them.

Oliver