commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [dbcp][pool] Performance / load tests
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:15:41 GMT
I have cleaned up some of my performance / load test code for [dbcp]
and [pool] and would like to commit it somewhere so others can use and
improve it.  There is some common load generation code that should be
factored out and I don't want to clutter the component codebases, so I
am hesitant to commit to either pool or dbcp trunk.

Any objections to my starting a [performance] sandbox component and
seeding it with [dbcp] and [pool] performance tests?  Any better ideas
on where to put this code?

Phil