commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject [DBCP] Release 1.3 soon?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:46:15 GMT
Are there any DBCP-1.3 release plans?  Based on the JIRAs I think we
are close to being ready to release.  Are there any items that are
planned but don't have JIRAs?

-dain

Here are some open JIRAs I think we can close:

Fixed:
DBCP-194 BasicDataSource.setLogWriter should not do createDataSource
DBCP-102 setReadOnly & setAutoCommit called too many times
DBCP-97 setAutoCommit(true) when returning connection to the pool
DBCP-212 PoolingDataSource closes physical connections

Invalid:
DBCP-209 Is DataSource.getConnection(user, pass) working the way it
is suppose to?
User should be using either SharedPoolDataSource or the
PerUserPoolDataSource.
DBCP-53 commons dbcp does not supports Firebird DB
Torque bug or misconfiguration by user.

Won't fix
DBCP-115 allow to set >= 6 parameters to do non-global SSL
Request for mysql specific feature
DBCP-152 add a socketFactory attribute to BasicDataSource (to allow
SSL "thread"-safe)
Request for mysql specific feature