commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [site] commons.apache.org now live
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:09:19 GMT
But granted, there is no necessity of voting imposed upon you :-) If you
cannot judge the worthiness of a release, it's not something worthy of
your vote. Someone would have to be a PMC in Commons that actually works
on those libraries. I imagine, this is true for all of commons too? If
Commons project X is not of interest to you, there's a good chance you
won't vote for it -- regardless of Java or C++ or something else.

Paul