commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject [sandbox] Remove stuff from sandbox-trunks
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:14:06 GMT
Hi

Now that the sandbox-parent has moved away from sandbox-trunks, there
isn't a whole lot left. I'd like to remove:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbox/src/site/apt/index.apt
since it is only an apt version of

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/commons-build/trunk/xdocs/sandbox/index.xml

Having a separate site module for the 1-page-sandbox-site doesn't make a
lot of sense.

Then we have

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbox/buildall.sh
which seems to have been superseded by the nightly build scripts in

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/commons-nightly/trunk/

It also tries to run a Maven 1 build for the sandbox components. Many of
them don't even have a Maven 1 project.xml file. So I say remove this
script as well.

All that is left now is a couple of license and notice files. Don't know
if they are required here, but they don't seem to add much. Each
component should have their own copies of these I imagine. Should I
remove these files from sandbox-trunks?

--
Dennis Lundberg