commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release commons-sandbox-parent 1
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:03:19 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:
> +1 - need to do this anyway.
>
> On 6/29/07, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hmm, it seems that I spoke too soon. We need a place in subversion to
>> put the tagged release. Since the pom is currently in sandbox-trunks
>> there simply is no tags directory to put the release in.
>>
>> I propose that we move the sandbox parent out of sandbox-trunks and into
>> a commons-sandbox-parent directory in commons proper. That would make it
>> a sibling to commons-parent.

Done.

I also deployed the pom. There is one glitch with the release process
for it though. When you do "mvn release:perform" the default goals for
the deploy plugin is "deploy, deploy:site". This means that it deployed
the site for the sandbox-parent, which doesn't really exist. Anyway, I
managed to copy the correct page from the production server before the
site was synced from people. Just something to remember if we ever do
another release of the sandbox parent.

>> The only thing left in sandbox-trunks then would be the site for the
>> sandbox, which consists of one (1) page. That could easily be moved down
>> into a sandbox-site directory, that would be a sibling to the sandbox
>> components.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Dennis Lundberg wrote:
>> > The results are in: