commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release CLI 1.1 (RC2)
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 15:43:34 GMT
+1 from me.

Some minor remarks:

- When building with maven, in the manifest of the resulting jar some
entries are duplicated with different values.
- When building with ant the resulting jar does not contain LICENSE and
the manifest is pretty poor.

A question about the release notes: Are they in line with the clirr
report? They talk about some binary incompatibilities, but the report is
clean.

Oliver