commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LANG-334 Enum is not thread-safe
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 03:07:08 GMT
Thanks Jason,

Could you attach the patch to the JIRA issue? The Apache mailing lists
are pretty aggressive on stripping attachments. I restarted JIRA this
morning, and that seemed to take care of the NPEs, though I don't know
why they were happening, it was due to an NPE in the JIRA Permission
system and that's not one I've seen before.

The Commons website suggests a jira patch or an email; that's a very
dated bit of advice that I'll be removing as a part of
commons.apache.org.

Hen