commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release CLI 1.1 (RC2)
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 01:12:23 GMT
On 7/1/07, Oliver Heger <oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
> +1 from me.
>
> Some minor remarks:
>
> - When building with maven, in the manifest of the resulting jar some
> entries are duplicated with different values.

I get:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.5.3
Created-By: Apache Maven
Built-By: hen
Package: org.apache.commons
Build-Jdk: 1.4.2_12
Extension-Name: commons-cli
Specification-Title: Jakarta Commons CLI
Specification-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Title: Jakarta Commons CLI
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Version: 1.1
Implementation-Vendor-Id: org.apache
Specification-Version: 1.1

> - When building with ant the resulting jar does not contain LICENSE and
> the manifest is pretty poor.

Not too bothered.

> A question about the release notes: Are they in line with the clirr
> report? They talk about some binary incompatibilities, but the report is
> clean.

Curses. I updated the release notes in the site, but not the text
file. Guess I need to do an RC3.

Hen