commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "Collections/GenericCollections/Contributors" by StephenKestle
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 02:08:16 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by StephenKestle:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Collections/GenericCollections/Contributors

  === Stephen Kestle ===

- My plans still stand, however I will be doing intensive house renovations until May, so
may not get much done.  I intend to finish [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS-247
COLLECTIONS-247 (Step 2)] soon though.
+ Well, house renovations finally finished 2 weeks ago.  But we're having a baby within the
next week, so things are still on hold somewhat.  I should be able to put some time in before
August.  Also, this may become part of my day job around then as well.

  ==== Plans ====

-  1. Get build working and instructions on wiki
+  1. Get build working and instructions on wiki (  [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS-247
COLLECTIONS-247])
   1. Update build to include [http://www.easymock.org/ EasyMock] and [http://www.junit.org/
JUnit4]
   1. Update tests for !CollectionUtils
   1. Expand !CollectionUtils test to cover the generic bounds