commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-email (in module jakarta-commons) failed
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 03:54:07 GMT
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 6/14/07, Ben Speakmon <bspeakmon@apache.org> wrote:
>> Well, it works fine when I blow away my local m1 repository, so I'm
>> not sure what the problem is.

The problem is that nobody has updated the Gump descriptor with the
new dependencies.

>> How do I tell Gump to build it with maven 2 now?
>
> I don't believe Gump supports m2 yet :(

It sort of does, but since it is not a real Gump build (it allows
Maven2 to pull the dependencies from the repository instead of
providing them itself) so we don't really like to use it.

Technically you simply replace <maven> with <mvn> in the Gump
descriptor.

BTW, I'd rather say m2 doesn't support the Gump usecase 8-)

Stefan