commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Samshuijzen, A. (0771492)" <0771...@student.hro.nl>
Subject fileupload help
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 15:42:22 GMT
hi there,
I'm really desperate about this inputFileUpload.
I've been trying it for 2 days now, but still got a nullpointerexception, from the setter
from the UploadedFile myFile. when I debug project with breakpoints he skipps the setter,
he only reaches the getter twice and than goes to the action method where it gives also a
nullpointerexception because myFile is null.
I also just a extensionsfilter in web.xml
and I added all the following jar files:
- commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
- commons-codec-1.3.jar
- commons-collections-3.1.jar
- commons-digester-1.6.jar
- commons-el-1.0.jar
- commons-fileupload-1.2.jar
- commons-io-1.1.jar
- commons-lang-2.1.jar
- commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
- commons-validator-1.3.1.jar
- jstl-1.1.0.jar
- myfaces-api-1.1.5.jar
- myfaces-extensions-1.0.9.jar
- myfaces-impl-1.1.5.jar
- oro-2.0.8.jar
- standard.jar
I don't know if I need all them but just in case I added them, I also don't know if I got
all the right versions.
Are there jar files you don't need to deploy with the project ?
I will send you my code
I hope you can help me, I would be really glad if you can take a look at it

thanks,
Alex