commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still no votes! (WAS: [VOTE] 3rd attempt: Release commons-io 1.3.2)
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:29:55 GMT
On 6/13/07, Dion Gillard <dion@trongus.com> wrote:

> There are still unanswered questions on the original thread (from memory):
> - KEYS used to sign the release
> - Site title

I've already replied to these in separate votes.

> - Deprecation of FileCleaner

My opinion here is different from Stephen's. If the use of a class is
no longer recommended (which I strongly believe, giving the
experiences with fileupload), then it's deprecated, point release or
not. You may think different and here and take it as a reason for a
-1.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf